Thursday, April 5, 2012

“Failure can destroy you if you are weak, but if you are strong, you can destroy failure.” –Wael El-Manzalawy

Sometimes it feels like there is nothing you can do about something. Maybe it's a difficult course in the university (or school) or maybe it's something else...

Well, there is always something you can do. If it's a difficult course in the university - you just need to study harder. If you fail the exam - do it again but study even harder this time.

I'm studying this new course right now - International economics. It's very hard and I'm actually afraid of not making it on this exam. I have not failed on any exams or papers since I started studying in august and now there is a slight possibility that I will. This makes me insecure and I want to give up (not all the time but the thought has passed my mind) but I will not. Because it's okay to fail sometimes, its not the failure itself that's bad - it's what you do with it.

The point of this late-night-blog-post is that everything happens for a reason. If you fail then there's a lesson that you needed to learn.

1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely right...it is ok to fail sometimes. We all do. There's a saying, life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

    ReplyDelete